If you have chips, discolorations or other teeth imperfections, porcelain veneers are a great solution to transform your smile. Made of hard, durable ceramic materials, veneers are ultra-thin coverings that are affixed to the front surfaces of the teeth, and your experienced dentist at AAdvanced Dental can perform the procedure in just two appointments at our Oregon City, OR office.
An important ingredient for having an impressive personality is to have a charming and beautiful smile. If you feel shy smiling in front of other people, just because you are afraid that you will expose your crooked and stained teeth while doing so, then you don’t have to worry anymore! At AAdvanced Dental in Oregon City, we will restore your teeth with the help of porcelain veneers and give you a smile that you have always dreamed of.
How are veneers placed?
- Patient Evaluation– not every patient may be a candidate for getting veneers. Dr. Shimanovsky will perform a detailed examination of your teeth, so as to make sure that you are a suitable candidate.
- Tooth Preparation– Dr. Shimanovsky will prepare your teeth for the placement of veneers. This is done by removing a very thin layer of the natural tooth structure, thereby creating space for the veneers. At this stage, the shade and color of the adjacent natural teeth will be recorded and sent to the laboratory.
- Impression Making– after the teeth have been prepared, an impression of the prepared teeth will be recorded, which will then be sent to the dental laboratory for the fabrication of veneers.
- Veneer Cementation– once the veneers are received back from the laboratory, they will be first fitted onto your teeth without permanently cementing them. If the aesthetics and fit are found to be satisfactory, Dr. Shimanovsky will permanently attach them to your teeth with the help of an adhesive cement. However, if any minor modifications are required before permanent cementation, they are usually made at the dental chairside.
Why should you get your veneers from AAdvanced Dental?
- Experienced Dental Team– our dentist, Dr. Inna Shimanovsky is a highly qualified and experienced dentist, who is well known among the residents of Oregon City, Oregon. So, we can safely say that at AAdvanced Dental you are in capable and safe hands!
- Patient Centered Approach– we are here to help you. Please let us know about all your dental problems, so that we can take care of them.
- Friendly Dental Team– we want you to feel at home when you visit us. Our friendly team will ensure that dental treatment at AAdvanced Dental is a pleasant experience for you, and you visit us again for your treatment and checkups.
- Affordability– at AAdvanced Dental we make sure that dental treatment is affordable by everyone.
Caring For Your Porcelain Veneers
Veneers are very delicate prosthetic appliances; therefore, they need to be carefully looked after if you want them to last for a long time. At AAdvanced Dental, Oregon City, OR we provide the following instructions to our patients regarding the care of their veneers.
- Take Care of Oral Hygiene– if you ignore your oral hygiene maintenance, then there are chances that the food you eat may stick to your teeth and stain them.
- Visit your Dentist Regularly– at each dental visit, we will have a look at your veneers to see if they need any repairs or re-attachment.
Porcelain veneers – Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long will my veneers last?– if you take proper care of your oral hygiene through regular brushing and flossing, and adhere to your dentist’s instruction, then you can expect your veneers to last for even more than a decade!
- Can Stains Be Removed from my Veneers?– unfortunately, this is not possible. Teeth whitening is only effective on the natural teeth, which are porous and allow the penetration of the bleaching agent. if your porcelain veneers somehow get stained, then the only option is to replace them with new ones.
- Are Porcelain Veneers Safe for Me?– porcelain is one of the safest and biocompatible materials that are being used inside the human body, specifically the oral cavity. Therefore, porcelain veneers can be safely used for the restoration of your smile.
- Are Veneers Covered by My Insurance Plan?– this will mainly depend upon your chosen insurance plan. You can contact your insurance company for further details before getting your porcelain veneers.
So, what is stopping you? Here’s your chance to enjoy the smile and good looks that you had always dreamed of! Book an appointment with us today at our Oregon City office and let us take care of your smile!